CYPRUS INVESTMENT PROGRAM
DEFINE YOUR FUTURE
The Cyprus investment program offers the most simple and efficient means of obtaining Cyprus citizenship, which provides full EU rights, including the ability to live and work in any EU country. The program requires an investment of €2M in residential real estate, an investment which must be retained for a period of five years, and a €150.000 contribution. All nationalities are eligible to apply, the application examination period is just six months.
Invest in your future
Dual citizenship offers an effective tool for international tax planning and provides financial privacy for banking and investment. It improves personal security, enables freedom of movement and allows access to the best healthcare and education opportunities.
Due to political circumstances, citizens of many countries find it difficult to travel abroad and are confronted with strict visa restrictions each time they want to enter a foreign country. A second passport enables greatly enhanced mobility.
In an unsettled, ever-changing world, acquiring a second citizenship is a wise decision and an investment for the future. Your citizenship of choice is for life, your spouse and children can be included, and there is no need to give up your present nationality while you enjoy the benefits of a legal second passport.
Most importantly perhaps, citizenship and a passport, particularly from a small, peaceful country, can even save your life when travelling and in times of political unrest, civil war, terrorism or other delicate situations. For good reasons, many international business people from major countries and important persons who are active worldwide consider an alternative passport as the best life insurance money can buy.
CYPRUS INVESTMENT PROGRAM
Citizenship for your family
In March 2014, Cyprus changed the legislation that enables foreign investors to become a Cypriot citizen and obtain a Cypriot passport through naturalisation, making it more accessible and affordable than ever. An EU citizen is any person who holds the nationality of an EU country. Passport holders of an EU country are entitled to enter, reside, study and work in the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Switzerland and Norway.
Non-Cypriot Investors can acquire Cyprus Citizenship by naturalization by exception on the basis of the Civil registry Laws 2002-2013.
INVEST IN LUXURY CYPRUS PROPERTY
Luxurious property developments by leading developers to fit Your lifestyle and obtain citizenship or residency
Citizenship by real estate investment eligible programs:
Cyprus citizenship may be obtained through a secure property investment:
€2 Million investment in residential real estate (in a single property or portfolio)
Parents of the main investor can be included in the application provided that they purchase a property with a value of at least €500,000. This amount can be pooled in the main investment if preferred.
– €75,000 contribution in the Research Promotion Foundation
– €75,000 contribution in the Cyprus Land Development Corporation
1. The main investment may be sold after five years; however, the investor must always maintain/purchase a property with a value of at least €500,000
2. Property purchased up to 3 years prior to the submission of the citizenship application will count towards the required investment
3. Applicants must hold a clean criminal record from the country of origin and country of residence if different and their name must not be on the list of persons whose property is ordered to be frozen within the EU
4. Applicants that have applied for citizenship in another EU Member State and have been rejected are not eligible
5. PEP’s that currently hold a state position or have held such a position within the last 5 years are not eligible
In addition to making a real estate investment applicants must also meet the following criteria / supply the following documents:
– Passport (copy)
– Birth certificate
– Detailed biography
– Police clearance certificate
– Marriage certificate (if applicable)
– Due Diligence Report
– Schengen Visa (copy)
– Declaration on previous citizenship applications in EU Member State
– Submission fee €2,000 per adult, minor child €80
– Approval fee €5,000 per adult
– PR application fee €500 per family & 70 per person
– Vat may be reduced to 5% on the first property
purchase (first200m2), instead of 19%
– Additional taxes and duties approximately €4,000
Applicants are capped at 700 per year
BETWEEN THE SKY AND THE SEA
NEO is a new landmark and destination for Limassol. A modern way of living, balanced with the warmth and charm of Cypriot city life.
Rising from the foot of the Cyprian hills, NEO’s four towers embody a meeting point between four distinct landscapes: City, Mountain, Sky and Sea.
Invest from **starting price***
ONE OF A KIND
For exceptional seafront living, exclusivity, rarity and security of investment, ONE is the most sought after address in Cyprus. 37 storeys with 83 ultra-luxurious residences ensure its the tallest residential tower of its kind.
Invest from **starting price***
Designed by world-renowned architects Woods Bagot, each home at Minthis is a masterpiece of openness, light and air. Sophisticated living comes from simplicity as homes bond the traditions of local vernacular design with modernist values and elegance.
Invest from € 845,000
Invest in Cyprus Real Estate from €125 000
Pafilia’s broad developments show different ideas in locations and styles, ranging from modern houses, Mediterranean villas and apartments, to integrated leisure resorts, towers, seafront properties, private estates and rare communities.
While Pafilia's portfolio is diverse, their focus remains settled on the creation of prime properties with advanced yet timeless architecture that provide top-of-the-bar lifestyle for their residents. Each project is built to the highest quality and an example of a superior living.